Friday, March 2, 2012

Why am I always buying bananas?

Its one of those life mysteries or a sign that I am losing my mind......where do all the bananas go? Im sure I bought tons but then I get confused about whether that was when I took the client shopping or whether that was when I did my grocery shopping.....or maybe Dylan ate them.....8 bananas......who eats 8 bananas.....ack, Im crazy. Anyway the last 2 days have been hell on my weight watchers plan so I am henceforth back on track even if I can't find the bananas. And so....in the vein of being on track.....here are some more pics taken by Kats and the AV department of my recent work....today I am working on armwarmers and maybe some hats or bags we will see.....some good news though, the car tent is now empty and I can use that as an outside studio so I will set up the giant layout table over the next few days and hopefully the weather will warm up and I can work outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment