Thursday, March 22, 2012

ADHD and fibre arts...lol

Im fairly certain I am attention deficit.....Im like a little butterfly....oh lets do this....no this......and this......I can hear Mary Lou's voice somewhere in the distance telling me to focus.....lol. So, it started with picking up a copy of The Alabama Stitch book in Value Village a while back which inspired me to rework some of the tie dye I have left over from 2 years of flogging at at the Whistler Farmers Market.....I made some shirts....and I was hooked.....how that idea is morphing into something else....this is the first free form T shirt I have made.....has a slightly steampunky feel to it (maybe its just the stripes) and 2 flowers at the shoulder.....I have to name this flower technique....workin on it.
Anyway I am slowly pulling together a line of products in my head.....the Art in Fashion Show is coming quickly and of course I wont have as much done as I would like but Im feeling the direction which is a good thing.....tell me what you think of the Ts......its all a process......

No comments:

Post a Comment