Friday, April 29, 2011

It is really over

Possibly the fastest and most intensive 2 years of my life. I am at work today quietly pondering the changes in my life over the last 4 semesters.....I am truly awed at the increase in my skill set....especially coming from a place where I thought I knew alot......how terribly arrogant....it makes me laugh.
I have truly been privileged to be part of a cohort of very creative and receptive women and had the benefit of being taught by very talented instuctors. My brain is literally bursting with projects that need out.....top on my list are...more on crows and tarot and aprons.....lets see what the next few weeks bring.
Here is a short video of my final project for Ruth Scheuing.....Divination By Crow.http://youtu.be/b6aaANa7PFI

No comments:

Post a Comment